This product complies with the following standards:
- ASME PVHO-1:2007 – Safety Standard for Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy.
- NFPA99:2005 – Standard for Health Care Facilities.
- EN 60601-1:2006/AC:2010 – Medical electrical equipment - Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance. IEC 60601-1:2005.
- EN 60601-1-2:2007/AC:2010 – Medical electrical equipment - Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance - Collateral standard: Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements and tests.
- EN 14931:2006 – Pressure chambers for hyperbaric therapy. Performance, safety requirements and testing.
- EN ISO 15223:2013 – Symbols used with medical devices. Requirements for medical devices labeling.
- EN 15986:2011 – Symbol for use in the labeling of medical devices. Requirements for labeling of medical devices containing phthalates.
- EN ISO 7396-1:2007 – Medical gas pipeline systems. Part 1: Pipeline systems for compressed medical gases and vacuum. IEC 60601-1:2005).
- EN ISO 5359:2008 – Low-pressure hose assemblies for use with medical gases. (ISO 5359:2008).
- EN ISO 14971:2012 – Medical devices — Application of risk management to medical devices (ISO 14971:2007, Corrected Version 2007-10-01).